"I didn't know my collaboration with Fireboy DML was gonna be big but it just proved that afrobeats is a great genre and I'm so proud to be part of afrobeats." Ed Sheeran

Celebrity Trending
By -
0

 "I didn't know my collaboration with Fireboy DML was gonna be big but it just proved that afrobeats is a great genre and I'm so proud to be part of afrobeats." Ed Sheeran 



"Music is very funny, you never know what people we will love. When I did an afrobeats song with Fireboy DML, I didn't know it was gonna be big, I was just doing me. But that song ended up being the biggest music collaboration in England that year and is the biggest afrobeats song in England till date. A friend of mine who loved afrobeats made me collaborate with Fireboy DML and I'm proud to be part of afrobeats." Ed Sheeran 


#SheyBlogger

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)