Tina Malone’s Heartbreaking Final Text from Husband Before Tragic Suicide

Celebrity Trending
0

 

By Criss

 

The tenderness with which Tina Malone’s husband expressed his unconditional love for her and their daughter Flame was breathtaking. Paul Chase, a man who had witnessed untold horrors during his decade of service with the 22nd Regiment of the Cheshires in conflict zones like Iraq and Afghanistan, addressed his partner with such softness: “Tina, my amazing wife.”


He continued, “The most amazing woman I’ve ever met, I love you unconditionally; you gave us our beautiful daughter… I love you Flame more than you’ll ever know.”

The tragedy unfolded when Tina first saw this heartfelt message to her and 10-year-old Flame on March 13. Police officers were in the front room of her Liverpool home, blue lights flashing outside. She had just learned that her husband, Paul Chase, 41, who hadn’t come home the previous night, was dead.

Paul had been battling post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) resulting from his combat experiences. Unable to cope any longer, he took his own life. Tina courageously shared this painful truth in an emotional interview with The Mirror. She revealed, “His last texts were sent around 4 am, but due to my old phone, they didn’t arrive immediately. By the time they did, the police were already breaking the news that he was gone.”

In his final text to Tina and Flame, Paul apologized to his little girl: “I am sorry I left you; you lit up my life every time I saw you. I’m sorry.” He also implored Tina: “Tina, please forgive me. One day, when you are up here with me, we will meet again. Xxx I love you, Tina. I will visit you when I find a way. I am sorry, my love; you made my life perfect, throughout the chaos. Xxx I will come and visit you and Flame in spirit. Please forgive me xxx.”



Tina, known for her roles in Brookside and Shameless, is now determined to channel her feistiness into helping others. She plans to launch a charitable foundation, Paul’s Flame, on May 28. The foundation aims to support people in poverty, crisis, and need by providing essential financial assistance.

Despite the immense pain, Tina emphasizes the importance of discussing suicide openly. It remains the leading cause of death in men under 50, yet stigma and insufficient support persist. She wants Flame to be remembered not as the daughter of a man who took his own life, but as the daughter of a wonderful dad and a man who served his country.

Nicknamed ‘Chevy’ by Army pals due to his surname Chase, Paul entered Tina’s life at a fitness boot camp in 2009. Their love story wasn’t love at first sight, but it became a profound connection that transcended life’s chaos and challenges.

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)