Heidi Montag Shows Off Her Post-Baby Body After Losing 22 Pounds

Celebrity Trending
By -
0

 

Download The world news app and enjoy additional content


Heidi Montag is proud of her post-baby body and she is not afraid to show it. The reality star, who welcomed her second son, Ryker, with husband Spencer Pratt in November 2023, revealed that she has lost 22 pounds since giving birth.


"I just had my second baby, and I learned from my first child that if I didn't get back in the gym and really get that strength immediately, that I would end up with back problems," Montag, 37, exclusively told Us Weekly while chatting about her partnership with Hydroxycut. "So, I wanted to be the best version of myself and I thought, 'It is time to start working out as soon as possible.'"


Montag said that she started using Hydroxycut products to help her lose weight and boost her energy. She also followed a balanced diet and a regular exercise routine that included cardio, Pilates, and yoga.


"I feel amazing. I feel like I have more energy, I feel healthier, I feel stronger, I feel more confident," she gushed. "I feel like I'm back to my old self, but even better."


Montag also shared some photos of her stunning transformation on her Instagram account, where she flaunted her toned figure in a bikini and a crop top. She thanked Hydroxycut for helping her achieve her goals and encouraged her fans to try the products as well.


"Thank you @hydroxycut for being my secret weapon in losing 22 lbs after having Ryker! I love how it gives me the energy and motivation I need to stay on track with my fitness and wellness journey," she captioned one of the posts. "If you're looking for a way to kickstart your weight loss, I highly recommend giving Hydroxycut a try. You won't regret it!"


Montag and Pratt, who tied the knot in 2009, are also parents to 6-year-old son Gunner. The couple, who rose to fame on the MTV reality show The Hills, have been open about their desire to expand their family and their struggles with fertility issues.


"We are so blessed and grateful to have our two beautiful boys. They are our miracles and our joy," Montag told Us Weekly. "We would love to have more children in the future, but we are taking it one day at a time and enjoying every moment with Ryker and Gunner."


Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)